Family constellations was developed by Bert Hellinger during his observation of Zulu tribes. It is an effective way to transform what is holding you back so that you can live your life from your greatest potential. They uncover and dissolve the blockages affecting your relationships, finances, profession and health so you are free to live the fulfilling life you were really meant to live.
You are about to embark on a soul journey. Are you ready?
Some of the Benefits of Family Constellations:
· Improving your relationships (parents, partner, children, colleagues, etc.)
· Turning your past into a source of strength
· Acquiring a healing inner image of your family
· Freeing you and your descendants from invisible burdens
· Transforming your blockages and self sabotage
· Increasing your empathy, love and compassion for yourself and others
· Opening your heart to love
This powerful soul work assists in creating positive shifts in:
· Success in life
· Recurring emotions (depression, fear, anxiety, sadness, feeling unworthy or
unrooted, blockages, stagnation etc.)
· Achieving life goals
· Unexplained symptoms
· Addictions etc.
"A miracle is a shift in perception", says The Course of Miracles. That is exactly what begins to happen after Family Constellations. However, that is only the beginning.
This video describes and demonstrates this process:
With a masters in clinical social work and 27 years of experience, Debra provides spiritual life coaching services for adults, couples, families, adolescents, and children individually and in groups in Connecticut. She now brings her services to New York City. She integrates approaches from her training in ancient shamanic practices, inner child work, Family Constellations, conscious communication, Reikki, guided imagery, and energy psychology. She has helped hundreds of people move beyond emotional challenges including depression, anxiety, and relationship difficulties. She empowers people to become joyfully inspired to find and fulfill their higher spiritual life's purpose or mission.