WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN SERVICE BY HEALING YOURSELF AND OTHERS?
HAVE NATURAL HEALING ABILITIES?
Join us for Thai Massage Training in NYC June 9-11
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Understanding of body mechanics
- All you need to give a great Thai bodywork session
- Learn a 90 min Thai Massage sequence
- Prompts to creatively approach each situation with new eyes
- Techniques to use hands, thumbs, elbows, knees and feet
- How to heal self and client through the practice
- Deeper awareness of thoughts, actions and how they create our world
- Refine your thoughts, touch and vibration inside the healing space for protection
- Introduction to shamanic healing practices and how they complement the bodywork
- How bandhas, breath and sound move energy
- How to clear energy
- How meditation, prayer and connection helps move the session
- The business aspect of offering Thai Massage
* 40% of the training is receiving
* 40% is giving
* 20% demonstration, and philosophy
WHAT IS SHAMANIC ABOUT OUR TRAINING:
We learn to work with the four directions and three hearts within the healing space. We practice deep listening to the energy that is unfolding and learn tools to release stuck energy. We learn to connect to the intuition and allow it to guide the way. No woo woo stuff. This is straightforward. We are one mind; one heart; one spirit. Our bodies are vehicles of light. We are whole, perfect and awake. Together we remember and activate.
Alyona has been practicing massage from a very young age and working with Thai Massage for nearly a decade. She is an intuitive healer and bodyworker. She has studied with the Palm Lotus School, received private master classes and has shared the practice with countless beings. More importantly, Alyona has a strong personal practice and self care routine. She is studying daily, implementing and raising her vibration through action.
Alyona is a dedicated yoga practitioner and meditator. She has been teaching yoga for a decade. She is grateful to her principle teachers Maestro Manuel and Nikki Costello, to the Golden Drum and Kula Yoga Project communities. She is especially grateful to creation, nature and the universal flow.
We look forward to Alyona guiding us to uncover our natural connection to healing, and each other, through sacred touch.
$480 Early Bird. Registered by May 10